Equate is a tailor made secondary school provision that is innovative in its whole school approach. Equate is designed to educate young people about domestic abuse, gender equality and the importance of healthy relationships in ensuring mental well-being.
Designed for secondary school pupils in all year groups, the comprehensive selection of lessons fits well into the existing RSE and PSHE curriculum. Recognising that all schools have a unique community, Equate offers bespoke lessons to meet the needs of individual schools. Equate delivers to 4,000 pupils in Nottingham City and County each year and we’re proud of the relationships we’ve built with the schools we work with.
- Healthy and unhealthy relationships
- Teenage Relationship Abuse
- Sexting & Online Safety
- Personal space
- Child sexual exploitation
- Staff training on issues related to domestic abuse
Benefits of Equate
- Skills young people in recognising their own behaviours and those of people around them
- Develops reflective skills that give young people the capability to take care of themselves and each other
- Online safety principles are embedded within each session
- Equate facilitators are experienced in delivering age appropriate topics to meet the needs of the school community, whilst being skilled in taking appropriate and consistent action when responding to reports of online safety concerns from pupils
- Gives young people the confidence to access support if problems arise
- Helps foster a community spirit between young people and their fellow pupils
Get in touch to find out more
Stay Up To Date
Get all the latest news from Equation by signing up for one of our newsletters.